Forums
AUG ELITE Gaming Community :: Forums :: AUG_Elite Community :: Game Chat

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Better Help Ingame?
Moderators: IKAIKA Dv8, VisionKill, Stack, EZPoacher, Phoenix Goddess, Nuke, Blues, asustek, Krash, Muarader
Author Post
Ryan Caleb
Wed Oct 18 2017, 04:12AM
Registered Member #1940
Hii...

So having played for a bit, one of the issues I ran into was that it was not always clear what objects were in the cell stage. How do I use vacuoles? What are these small, dark red objects? The blue ones? The green? The other green ones? The yellow? Perhaps I am blind, but the player is left to a LOT of trial and error at this time in trying to figure things out.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://thrivegame.freeforums.net/thread/425/help-ingame

creative animation examples
Stinnett
Thu Jan 11 2018, 09:44PM
Registered Member #1975
If you have any problem, you can search it in google also. There you will get your problem solution very easily. You can find many professionals over there. I was making https://www.paperwritingpro.com/our-services/thesis/ website for my client and my client told me to add something in his website. But I don't know that how to add it and i searched my problem solution in google and i will so easily get my solution.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF