Forums
AUG ELITE Gaming Community :: Forums :: AUG_Elite Community :: Game Chat

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Could Current Technology Do This?
Moderators: IKAIKA Dv8, VisionKill, Stack, EZPoacher, Phoenix Goddess, Nuke, Blues, asustek, Krash, Muarader
Author Post
Ryan Caleb
Thu Oct 12 2017, 09:05AM
Registered Member #1940
Hii...

I just finished playing my first run through in the game "Prey", and it made me wonder.

With current technology, the best graphics cards, best ram (also maxed), processors etc. Could we have an open world game that is seamless with absolutely no load times at all besides the entry ones to get into the game?

For example in "Prey" you have the ship built into sections, each section is huge and very detailed but requires load times between them, very long load times (ps4). In "Skyrim" you have similar things, same with GTA if you go to your apartment or house.

So again, with current tech, is it possible to have these games all be seamless and run with no load times what so ever?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/could-current-technology-do-this-33407260/#15

Flat Animation Video

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF